You are browsing the ‘Competitions’ category
To celebrate the release of the Spring/Summer 2010 range from Dephect Clothing, we have teamed up with them to give away some serious wardrobe ammo.
We have 3 copies of the book ‘Graffiti Planet 2: More of the best graffiti from around the world’ up for grabs in our competition.
Dephect clothing are launching their ultra stylish Spring / Summer range for 2009 and to celebrate, we have teamed up with them to offer you the chance to win some goodies.
Bristol based artist and seasoned recruit of the urban art and design scene Mr. Jago has a lot going on at the moment. September sees his first solo art show in London and the release of his ‘Play Nice’ clothing range.
We have details of the show and a set of 4 ‘Play Nice’ tshirts [...]
Best of the beats
Our pick of the best podcasts:
- The Beat Magistral (Con Anima) (mp3) »
- D-Styles and The Glitch Mob (mp3) »
- Glitch Mob mix for XLR8R (mp3) »
We're listening to:
- James Blackshaw – Part 1
- Hakobune – Boats, Blurred In Thin Rain
- Hakobune – Shadow On the Lawn
- Hakobune – Secondhand Sunlight
- Sleaford Mods – fizzy
- Sleaford Mods – my jampandy
- Sleaford Mods – Mcflurry
- The Chills – Rolling Moon
- Matt Berry – Take My Hand
- The Uncluded – Delicate Cycle
- LoDeck & Omega One – Other Worlds (Interlude)
- LoDeck & Omega One – A Day In The Triangle
- LoDeck & Omega One – On A Path
- LoDeck & Omega One – NO RIMS
- LoDeck & Omega One – Postcards From The Third Rock