You are browsing the ‘Competitions’ category
To celebrate the release of the Spring/Summer 2010 range from Dephect Clothing, we have teamed up with them to give away some serious wardrobe ammo.
We have 3 copies of the book ‘Graffiti Planet 2: More of the best graffiti from around the world’ up for grabs in our competition.
Dephect clothing are launching their ultra stylish Spring / Summer range for 2009 and to celebrate, we have teamed up with them to offer you the chance to win some goodies.
Bristol based artist and seasoned recruit of the urban art and design scene Mr. Jago has a lot going on at the moment. September sees his first solo art show in London and the release of his ‘Play Nice’ clothing range.
We have details of the show and a set of 4 ‘Play Nice’ tshirts [...]
Best of the beats
Our pick of the best podcasts:
- The Beat Magistral (Con Anima) (mp3) »
- D-Styles and The Glitch Mob (mp3) »
- Glitch Mob mix for XLR8R (mp3) »
We're listening to:
- Roberto Fabbriciani – Hermes (1984)
- Roberto Fabbriciani – All'aure In Una Lontananza (1977)
- Robert Ashley – The Correspondences Text (sc. 3)
- A New Line (Related) – a european medium
- A New Line (Related) – people kissed underneath me
- Son Lux – Rising
- Son Lux – All The Right Things
- Son Lux – Flickers
- The Stranger – About to enter a strange new period
- Tom Hamilton – Superior Seven (Concerto for Flute and Orchestra)
- A$AP Rocky – Pretty Flacko
- Prodigy & Alchemist – Mightier Pen
- Prodigy & Alchemist – Infamous Allegiance
- Prodigy & Alchemist – Gnarly
- Prodigy & Alchemist – Murder Goes Down