You are browsing the ‘Competitions’ category
To celebrate the release of the Spring/Summer 2010 range from Dephect Clothing, we have teamed up with them to give away some serious wardrobe ammo.
We have 3 copies of the book ‘Graffiti Planet 2: More of the best graffiti from around the world’ up for grabs in our competition.
Dephect clothing are launching their ultra stylish Spring / Summer range for 2009 and to celebrate, we have teamed up with them to offer you the chance to win some goodies.
Bristol based artist and seasoned recruit of the urban art and design scene Mr. Jago has a lot going on at the moment. September sees his first solo art show in London and the release of his ‘Play Nice’ clothing range.
We have details of the show and a set of 4 ‘Play Nice’ tshirts [...]
Best of the beats
Our pick of the best podcasts:
- Napoleon Dynamite — RADIX JOURNAL (mp3) »
- The Beat Magistral (Con Anima) (mp3) »
- The Glitch Mob - Crush Mode (40 min mix) (mp3) »
We're listening to:
- Cannibal Ox – Raspberry Fields
- The Fall – Who Makes the Nazis?
- Non Phixion – This Is Not An Exercise
- Non Phixion – I Shot Reagan ft. Necro
- Joanna Gruesome – Psykick Espionage
- Joanna Gruesome – Separate Bedrooms
- Cannibal Ox – Real Earth
- Cannibal Ox – Battle for Asgard
- Smut Peddlers – Smut Council
- Sole – in honor of all magnets
- Vatican Shadow – Al Qaeda (Branch Davidian)
- Vatican Shadow – Remember Your Black Day
- Vatican Shadow – Contractor Corpses Hung Over The Euphrates River
- Vatican Shadow – Not the Son of Desert Storm, but the Child of Chechnya
- Vatican Shadow – Muscle Hijacker Tribal Affiliation
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/delarge/v9.delarge.co.uk/wp-content/themes/Delarge/functions.php on line 281