The video for Major Lazer’s Pon De Floor. One of the most original and funny music videos in a long time.
In Australia, there’s a studio called The Timbre Mill, and in that studio you’ll find DJ/Producer and mix maker most high, Neut. Here we present a collection of his mixes over the last year or so to beef up your beat stash.
Rap legend Guru and producer Solar rolled into the UK last week on their Lost and Found 8.0 European Tour. They tell us about their new album, hip hop and fondness of British films.
We have 3 copies of the book ‘Graffiti Planet 2: More of the best graffiti from around the world’ up for grabs in our competition.
A selection of ripe Delarge wallpapers are now available for your iPhone, so you can keep your screen looking stupid fresh wherever you’re at.
We can’t, won’t and don’t stop those desktop wallpapers oozing out… so here’s the latest in the collection, titled ‘My heart caught fire’, after a line in the Bat For Lashes track ‘Good Love’… hope it does the do for you
The haps »
Let’s get to this new desktop wallpaper, From Back in 2007, the main man Dark Daze did a photoshoot for us featuring the wonderful Carly…
The biggest of big ups to our Dephect clothing competition winners – 1st place: Hinesy Hines, 2nd place: Ben Axtell, 3rd place: Dirty Ninja, we hope you enjoy your new threads – and to celebrate we have a desktop wallpaper to add to the collection.
Ever since Rup stepped on the scene about 3 years ago with the triumphant, trumpet touting track ‘King Cnut’ and his work with 27 Beats, the MC with a mountain of metaphors has always provoked interest and excitement around his music. Now he’s back with a new album – ‘Just Woke Up’ and a name [...]
You may well be familiar with Lakai Footwear’s epic skate video ‘Fully Flared’, which took 4 years to complete and was one of the most anticipated videos of 2007… but it sure was worth it.
You might know about Delarge’s sister site Urban Dirty, full of free texture photos for your designs and artwork, and also the source of a lot of graphics for our wallpapers. Well, now there is a range of Urban Dirty laptop, iPhone and iPod skins available at Infectious.
Dephect clothing are launching their ultra stylish Spring / Summer range for 2009 and to celebrate, we have teamed up with them to offer you the chance to win some goodies.
Best of the beats
Our pick of the best podcasts:
- The Beat Magistral (Con Anima) (mp3) »
- D-Styles and The Glitch Mob (mp3) »
- Glitch Mob mix for XLR8R (mp3) »
We're listening to:
- Federico Durand – Atardecer en las montañas
- Federico Durand – El éxtasis de las flores pequeñas
- Federico Durand – La casa de los abuelos
- Federico Durand – Elin
- Federico Durand – Los niños escriben poemas en tiras de papel rojo
- Federico Durand – El pequeño huésped sigue dormido
- Federico Durand – Una ciudad al pie de las montañas
- Federico Durand – Los cristales soñadores
- Federico Durand – Mumi
- Federico Durand – El idioma de las luciérnagas
- LoDeck & Omega One – Other Worlds (Interlude)
- LoDeck & Omega One – A Day In The Triangle
- LoDeck & Omega One – On A Path
- LoDeck & Omega One – NO RIMS
- LoDeck & Omega One – Postcards From The Third Rock